Details of Marketing and Management Services for Letting Properties
We will carry out the following services on your behalf:-
1 Leasing service for the tenancy of your property as follows:-
- Inspect the property, arrange photographs, and prepare detailed Schedule of Particulars with measurements and all necessary information.
- Market property at agreed rental in our Property shop and window on Allardice Street, on our website connons.co.ukand insertion in Aberdeen Solicitors Property Centre with details in their weekly Property Register and their website www.aspc.co.uk.
- Find suitable tenants, obtain satisfactory references, negotiate terms and conditions and draw up a Lease Agreement in accordance with your instructions.
- Arrange the compilation of an inventory of all contents, furniture and furnishings.
- Arrange where possible the finalisation and transfer of utility accounts to the name of the tenant or occupier.
- Receive the first month’s rent and deposit payment where applicable, lodge deposit in interest bearing account and pay balance of first month’s rent to specified account in your name after deduction of fee as agreed and any other reasonable charges or accounts paid on your behalf.
2 We will carry out a full management service as follows:-
- Set up tenancy as above and thereafter –
- Receive regular payment of rent from the tenants
- Attend to essential repairs and maintenance in accordance with your written instructions.
- Inspect the property every 3 months and report on general condition with any recommendations for maintaining the property and safeguarding to the best of our ability the fabric of the building.
- Provide regular statements of income and expenditure and provide copies of all accounts settled on your behalf from rental collected.
- Attend to the finalising of initial or any subsequent tenancies.
As management agent, we act on behalf of the Landlord and every effort is made to look after the Landlord’s interests.